Craft and Technical Solutions is a marine and shipyard workforce solutions company. Welcome to CTS Hybrid, the future of marine workforce management.
AT CTS, we are laser-focused on solving marine talent and logistics problems of all sizes and scopes. Our hybrid approach is similar to workforce as a service, allowing us to address all of your staffing needs. Want to see how it works?
Step 1: Determine the Skillset Candidates Need
You need vetted, experienced, skilled marine tradespeople for a job or a project. Pick the skill(s) you need:
- Crane Operator
- Electrician (Marine)
- Fire Watch
- Forklift Operator
- Machinist CNC
- Machinist (Inside)
- Marine Electrician
- NDT (Non-Destructive Testing)
- Pipe Fitter
- Pipe Welder
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Structural Fitter
- Structural Welder
- Safety Specialists
- Project Management
Don’t see the marine skilled trades you need? Call us, we have more.
Step 2: Pick a Location that Needs Talent
After determining which marine skilled trades you need to fill, narrow down the geographic areas that need talent. Our staffing agency can help you recruit industrial shipyard talent in the following areas:
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- University Heights, CA
- Golden Hills, CA
- Seattle – Bremerton area
- New Port News, VA
- The Gulf Region
Don’t see the region where you need top-shelf marine talent? Call us, we can staff most major US ports.
Step 3: Talk to Our Expert Recruiters
Let’s get your team together on a 30-minute call with our team of marine and shipyard talent and logistics professionals. We’ll package your talent and project requirements in a bundled hybrid solution. Here’s what you can expect:
- The best-of-the-best marine trades talent available—vetted, trained, and ready to work
- The professionals and services you need—project management, safety professionals, engineering, etc.
- Single point of contact for all your talent and skilled trades logistics management
- No HR headaches—CTS handles all HR, payroll, etc.
- Single monthly/weekly invoice detailing all costs
Step 4: Take Control of Your Workforce Solutions
Take control of what used to be complex workforce solutions with our hybrid approach. Staff your jobs and projects with the talent and services you need to complete your work on time and on budget.
That’s it! Sound simple? It is simple when you work with a team of professionals who understand your business’s marine workforce challenges.
Here’s what you can expect when you engage the dedicated marine talent and logistics team at Craft and Technical Solutions:
- CTS Management will be on the deck plates and in the conference room with your team to design a plan tailored to your specific needs
- All of our hybrid employees will come to your project as industry-tested craftsmen that have been rigorously evaluated in both behavioral and hard skill reviews—with zero safety incidents
- A ratio of 20:1, tradespeople to team leads, who will work directly with your deck plate supervision on work packets
- Skilled tradespeople with at least a 95% pass-rate on hard-skills testing before assignment
- Experience levels based on the Naval new construction, repair, and Industrial standards
- CTS’s proven track record of success with hybrid teams—always vetted, experienced, and ready to deploy
Our Marine Staffing Agency is Here for All Your Hiring Needs
Hybrid solutions from CTS are designed to make our clients’ lives easier. We take the complexity, logistics, and management headaches out of staffing time-sensitive jobs and projects with the best available marine talent.
With CTS, you can anticipate a successful workforce management outcome every time. Our commitment to your success is based on the five pillars of our mission statement:
Expertise: Our team has deep roots in the industries we serve. We understand the challenges of industrial and marine recruiting. We know how to navigate the marine and shipyard landscape and we know where to source the top talent our clients need.
Collaboration: Your challenges are unique – your solutions should be too. We partner with our clients to understand their talent and staffing requirements. Based on that understanding we craft the right workforce solution together.
Accuracy: Through our process of interviewing, testing, background checking, and skills verification, we ensure that all associates are positioned for success.
Safety: Safety is a core value at CTS. We help our clients provide safe work environments and all appropriate worker safety training. We have zero-tolerance for unsafe workplaces.
Service Excellence: We exceed the expectations of our clients and candidates with every interaction.
Interested in hearing more? Contact our recruiters today!
Get in touch with our team today and let’s get started on the hybrid workforce solution you need to get your project on track.