An Innovative Marine Staffing Agency Providing Workforce Solutions in Pascagoula, MS, and the Gulf States
Craft and Technical Solutions is Where Ship Marine and Ship Repair Companies in Pascagoula and the Gulf States Go To Source the Best Skilled Marine Tradesmen and Craft Workforce Solutions in the Maritime Industry.
Welcome to the headquarters location of Craft and Technical Solutions.
CTS’s executive leadership and recruiting teams have over 100 years of combined experience with marine, industrial, and shipyard staffing. We’re the industry’s go-to shipyard and industrial recruitment firm with industry-tested solutions for your skilled marine workforce requirements.
The process starts with our team listening to you. Then we craft a solution based on a collaborative effort.
CTS has the experiential expertise to provide employers in the shipbuilding and repair industry with end-to-end recruiting, staffing, and hybrid workforce management solutions. Our industry-validated team knows where to source the best-of-the-best skilled industrial, marine, and shipyard talent.
That’s why our clients turn to the number one marine staffing agency for solutions whenever they need shipyard, marine, or industrial recruiting services in and around Pascagoula, MS, and the Gulf States.
We also have additional strategic locations throughout the U.S.
We’re proud of our rich history in providing qualified, innovative skilled trades and marine workforce management solutions. Here’s how our core process works:
Step 1: Determine the Skillsets You Need to Keep Your Projects Moving
What are the maritime skills you need? Here are just a few examples of the skilled trades positions we can fill:
- Crane Operator
- Electrician (Marine)
- Fire Watch
- Forklift Operator
- Machinist CNC
- Machinist (Inside)
- Marine Electrician
- NDT (Non-Destructive Testing)
- Pipe Fitter
- Pipe Welder
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Structural Fitter
- Structural Welder
- Safety Specialists
- Project Management
Don’t see the shipyard or marine skills you need? Call us. If you have a workforce need, we’ve probably seen it before and we can help.
Step 2: Pick a Location that Needs Talent
After determining which marine skilled trades you need to fill, narrow down the geographic areas that need talent. Our staffing agency can help you recruit industrial shipyard talent in the following regions:
- Pascagoula, MS, and The Gulf Region
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- University Heights, CA
- Golden Hills, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Bremerton, WA
- Everett, WA
- Norfolk, VA
- New Port News, VA
- Portsmouth, VA
- Marinette, WI
- Bath, ME
- North Kingstown, RI
- Groton, CT
Don’t see the region where you need marine talent? Call us, we can staff all major US ports.
Step 3: Talk to Our Expert Recruiters
Let’s get your team together for a 30-minute call with our team of marine and shipyard skilled trades staffing professionals. We’ll listen first, then we’ll recommend a solution. Here’s what you can expect:
- The best-of-the-best marine trades talent available—vetted, trained, and ready to work
- The professionals and services you need—project management, safety professionals, engineering, etc.
- Single point of contact for all your talent and skilled trades logistics management
- No HR headaches—CTS handles all HR, payroll, etc.
- Single monthly/weekly invoice detailing all costs
- Customized hybrid solutions
Step 4: Take Control of Your Workforce Solutions With an Experienced Shipyard Recruitment Agency
With CTS, you can anticipate a successful workforce management solution every time. Our commitment to your success is based on the five pillars of our mission statement:
- Expertise: Our team has deep roots in the industries we serve. We understand the challenges of industrial and marine recruiting.
- Collaboration: Your challenges are unique – your solutions should be too. We partner with our clients to understand their talent and staffing requirements.
- Accuracy: Through our process of interviewing, testing, background checking, and skills verification, we ensure that all placements are positioned for success.
- Safety: Safety is a core value at CTS. We help our clients provide safe work environments and all appropriate worker safety training. We have zero tolerance for unsafe workplaces.
- Service Excellence: We exceed the expectations of our clients and candidates with every engagement.
Our employer staffing services include temporary staffing, contract, temp-to-hire, direct-hire, and hybrid recruiting and staffing solutions.
For job seekers, we offer a world-class job board, health and retirement (401k) benefits, temp and temp-to-hire opportunities, and more! Apply on our website or right from your smartphone.
Our recruiting team is waiting for you to get in touch.
Call us today at (228) 460-1120 or get in touch online.
You can also email our Pascagoula recruiting specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Pascagoula office is located at:
3452 Pascagoula Street, Ste. 1
Pascagoula, MS 39567
Our office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 AM – 5 PM CT.